School Library of BSF Primary School
- All students of the school are members of the library.
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library and reading room.
- Library books can be used and returned only during Library period of class and not in other teaching periods.
- Marking, underlining, cutting and folding pages of the books is strictly prohibited and one is liable to replace or pay the price of the disfigured or damaged books.
- Text-books, Reference Books, Journals and Periodicals are to be read in the library reading room only.
- Library Books must be returned in time failing which a fine will be charged.
- ‘No Dues’ certificate for each student is to be obtained from the librarian at the time of withdrawl from the school.